Minecraft: How to make Smooth Stone
Smooth stone is a popular building material in all Towny servers - and Minecraft in general - for its decorative nature. Smooth stone can also be crafted into smooth stone slabs which can be used to create depth in your builds or add style with their geometric design. In this tutorial, we will go over how you can make some smooth stone yourself!
You will need any amount of cobble and coal, plus a furnace.
Making the Smooth Stone
- Go to your furnace and right-click on it.
- Add the cobble to the furnace, and coal to power it.
- When the entire amount of cobble that you added to the furnace smelts into stone, place the stone that comes out back into the furnace, and some more coal to power it.
- Once the stone is done smelting, it’ll all turn into smooth stone.
Turn Smooth Stone Into Smooth Stone Slabs
The smooth stone slabs are crafted from simple smooth stones. The process is very straightforward and can be done with just a few clicks of your mouse!
You will need at least 3 smooth stone blocks.
Making the Smooth Stone Slabs
- Go to your crafting table and right-click on it.
- Add the 3 smooth stone blocks across the crafting table in the middle.
- Six smooth stone slabs should pop up on the right side, grab them and place them in your inventory.